Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Starting The Band!! Whatca Think??

boy i really had a brain---- groovin is not Marvin GAY OOOPS
    Let's Play Bass!

BAND PRATICE TODAY!!!!!!!!! 3 TILL TILL TILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lINE6BASSMAN
    GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by line6bassman View Post
    BAND PRATICE TODAY!!!!!!!!! 3 TILL TILL TILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sounds like fun!

Video? Audio?

Quote Originally Posted by line6bassman View Post
    One would think you'd at least be excited by this...

- low life -

Quote Originally Posted by Elmeaux View Post
    One would think you'd at least be excited by this...

Members should be pulling up any minute now!!! I will have some pictures up later so I can still believe it!! Don't know about video just yet, all depends on how were doing.
    Just going to have fun for now and see how things go!!!

Signed EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!

Line6bassman

Had a great day of practicing with the band today have some pictures and a video to put up, but lost driver for drive on laptop so I have to wait to switch laptops.
    But it finally did happen!! Had a BLAST!!!!

Line6bassman

Default Band Pics!! Pictures That Is!!

Here is some pictures from our first band practice Saturday. May put the video of it on my YouTube channel a little bit later. The picture of the young fellow with the blue guitar is Nathan and the blue guitar is a line6 guitar that I own which also has 25 of your most famous guitars on it that you can dial up by a flick of a switch!! I have no idea of what guitar setting he is using in the video that is coming. And of course the old Elder fellow is Line6bassman playing the red Fender AS Jazz bass with the S1 switch in to make it sound like a Precision bass which you can hear on the video when I get it up shortly. Also these guys must be just as excited as me to do this when they already want to start looking for speaker and mixer package!! Also for those who look at pictures real closely, yes the drummer is missing his toms but did good without them, left them home. Well here's the pics, still can't believe it happened!!

Line6bassman

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Elder & The Blues Rockers Pics Video 006.jpg 
Views:	287 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	1083Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Elder & The Blues Rockers Pics Video 012.jpg 
Views:	292 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	1084Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Elder & The Blues Rockers Pics Video 007.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	1085Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Elder & The Blues Rockers Pics Video 003.jpg 
Views:	292 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	1086Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Elder & The Blues Rockers Pics Video 001.jpg 
Views:	296 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	1087

This is great. How was it. What songs did you play? How did you all click as musicians?

- low life -

Quote Originally Posted by Elmeaux View Post

This is great. How was it. What songs did you play? How did you all click as musicians?
    Sultans of swing by Dire Straits, it's uploading to youtube right now!! We always did work together I love these young guys!! We also played around with Footstopin music by GrandFunk but didnt complete it so no video on that but that's one were working on.

Line6bassman

Default Our First Band Practice Video!!

Ok, be warned the video and sound is not the best or not really that good because it was recorded on my Samsung snapshot camera, All I had. Just showing that we finally got this thing going!!! Next time we should have our rhythm guitar player and keyboard
    player with us. The set up for this was a quicky set up for the group but next time the sound should becoming from and through my Zoom R24 trk with powered mics etc.
    So here it is our first practice, a little sloppy here and there but just jamming and having fun for our first go at it!! I love these young people!!

BE SURE NOT MISS THE BEGINNING OF THIS VIDEO, SOMETHING TOO TR MEMBERS!!

Line6bassman