Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mr Wiley And His Kingman

Hello Richard,

Welcome to Thunder Row and the TMBG course. Nice acoustic bass you have there. Sorry I can't help you with the fret buzz issue but looks like you already got lots of help from other's on the forum. My only suggestion if all else fails is to have a technician take a look at it. Best of luck to you in getting the problem resolved and your journey learning to play the bass.

John

Default Thanks

Thanks for the welcome John,
    Such busy times.
    I am about to head out the door for a run and plan to spend a little time with the "Row" after getting cleaned up. Then maybe a little scale work.
    Later, Richard

Quote Originally Posted by jthomas353 View Post
    Hello Richard,

Welcome to Thunder Row and the TMBG course. Nice acoustic bass you have there. Sorry I can't help you with the fret buzz issue but looks like you already got lots of help from other's on the forum. My only suggestion if all else fails is to have a technician take a look at it. Best of luck to you in getting the problem resolved and your journey learning to play the bass.

John

originally from Michigan now living in Ohio

Welcome to the row Richard enjoy I do

Thanks for the welome c-note.
    I am still trying to navigate my way around the row.

There's lots to explore!! More coming, too!!

Did you vote in the member poll yet?

No Elmeaux I have not as yet - to new I think to make suggestions. With a little time under the old belt I just might jump in.
    Thanks for the check. I am really enjoying being part of this community. Thanks to all for making new people feel so welcome.
    Richard :+}

Well, Today I am officially beginning the TMBG course. As soon as I finish this little note I am popping in the 1st disc and plan to watch it through, then grab the Kingman for my first course practice that actually has a plan and is organized. I finished work on the old/new Bassman amp last night (it works!) and now have something to plug into if I dare. I will post the poor things problems and repairs made on the Amp discussion. It seems to be a beast so I will also need to learn how to best control it
    (and me).
    Best to all,
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by barricwiley View Post
    Well, Today I am officially beginning the TMBG course. As soon as I finish this little note I am popping in the 1st disc and plan to watch it through, then grab the Kingman for my first course practice that actually has a plan and is organized. I finished work on the old/new Bassman amp last night (it works!) and now have something to plug into if I dare. I will post the poor things problems and repairs made on the Amp discussion. It seems to be a beast so I will also need to learn how to best control it
    (and me).
    Best to all,
    Richard
    Good luck, Richard. Enjoy!!!
    Always remember to enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going!!!

Hey Richard, I sent you a private message about getting together, as Elmeaux had taken your number out of this post for your security. Just wanted to make sure you got the message.
    Cheers,
    Mitch

Yeah, I edited the post when I saw your home phone number posted in the public forum.

I worried some spammer might see it and try to exploit you in some way...

Sent you each a private message saying what I had done, so you wouldn't worry...