Thread: New Hints, Tips & Tricks section.

Default New Hints, Tips & Tricks section.

Today we added a new "forum" to the "Thunder Row" section of these forums.

The forum is called "Hints, Tips & Tricks" and is located under the "Classifieds" forum.

The idea of the "Hints, Tips & Tricks" section is to generate a collection of useful information.

To make this section easy to navigate and to find specific information it is asked that you only post information in this section and not questions.
    Fender 2012 American Standard Precision Bass (Left-handed)
    Fender '59 Bassman LTD.

Great ideal, Patrick. Just one place to go for useful information so you don't have to hunt all over the forum for something. Thank You. Are you going to move all the information that has already been posted over here or are we starting fresh?
    Always remember to enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going!!!

Well my idea was to start fresh,
    but if you know some good advise that's been given here in one of the other sections you can always reply to this thread and sugest those posts to be added to the HT&T section (I will then post them as "new" message with the credits for the original poster).
    Fender '59 Bassman LTD.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    Well my idea was to start fresh,
    but if you know some good advise that's been given here in one of the other sections you can always reply to this thread and sugest those posts to be added to the HT&T section (I will then post them as "new" message with the credits for the original poster).
    Got it, Thanks!!!
    Always remember to enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going!!!

Default Member Input

We invite you to give Patrick your input regarding changes he's making as we continue to tweak Thunder Row in order to make it better/more user friendly.
    Much appreciated!
    Ed.

yes, All sugestions are welcome !

And for the people wondering about the TABS, Ed is looking into the legality of such a section so it might take some time before there is clarity on that subject. But if it turns out to be possible (in a legal way) such a TABS section might be added.
    Fender '59 Bassman LTD.