Thread: Hello Again

Default Hello Again

Greetings to all Lovers of Low! Lane on Bass here.... again!

I just wanted to take a minute to reintroduce myself to those who don't know me. I'm a professional bassists, educator and writer. I'm also a close friend of Roy Vogt's, and have had the honor to be mentored by Roy for more than 20 years.

I worked with The Learning Dock for a while in the beginning, helping to launch Roy's course. Since then, I've helped launch David Nordschow Amplification, had a book published (I sent the release here), and was hired by Ryan Pelton, the world's foremost Elvis entertainer. I've started Bass Lessons HQ, and will be moving my lesson material there over the next several weeks. I've also been working with Ryan and fellow bassist Spydah (Roger Barlow) to build Ryan's new site.

So... as you can see, I've been just a little busy. you can read more about all of this on my TR blog, which I just restarted a few days ago.

While I may not be able to visit this forum as often as I'd like, I will post at least one blog entry a week, and will be happy to take questions in the comments section. For the most part, this blog will be about playing - and learning - the bass.

If you want even more bass content, visit BassLessonsHQ.com. If you want to read about my touring, as well as some great recipes, check my blog on LaneOnBass.com. You can follow me on Twitter, and join me on Facebook (personal page, BLHQ Fan Page).

A big HI THERE! to all. And, as always,

Keep Thumpin'!

Lane on Bass
    Ask not what Bass can do for you...
    Ask what YOU can do for Bass.

Coming Soon:
    The View From Here

Join me on the Web:
    LaneBaldwin.com
    BassLessonsHQ.com

LIKE me on Facebook:
    Lane Baldwin
    Bass Lessons HQ

Follow me on Twitter

Hey my friend!! Good to hear from you!!

line6bassman
    GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

Lane:

Best wishes on your new venture.

I love your videos, Lane! Thanks for posting!

Busy man, Lane.

Good to see you pop in here now and then.

Welcome back Lane,

Congrats on your Dig the Hole album !
    Fender 2012 American Standard Precision Bass (Left-handed)
    Fender '59 Bassman LTD.

Hey Lane, visited your BassLessonsHQ.com site. Looks like it will be a winner to me. Thanks for all your contributions to us (amateur) Bass Players. It is very much appreciated!!!
    Always remember to enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going!!!