Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hear The Light

Does it have the open chamber in the body? Couldn't tell from the photos. How much does it weigh?
    Just bought an EUB and am having great fun getting used to a 43" scale, so not in the market for anything different right now, but that is a VERY interesting instrument.

Don't know how I missed this thread!

AWESOME bass man. Can we get some video of it? maybe from your show? very nice!
    Nothing like a Great Bottom end!

No chamber on this one, it's a solid body. But it is also fairly light - 8 pounds.

Six months now with it and I'm still happy. It's done well at gigs and is more potent than my other basses. It definitely fills a sonic hole that the others do not, so it's not just another version of the same sound for me.

Interestingly, to me, the neck is more stable than all my other basses. Living in the desert, I see a change in the necks twice a year. Back bow in the summer, relief in the winter. This one stays dead flat so far.

Customer service with Lightwave has been very good. The CEO has answered all my questions directly. And when I had a small issue with the volume pot going on the fritz, he sent a new one right away for me to install. Cannot beat that kind of treatment at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto View Post
    AWESOME bass man. Can we get some video of it? maybe from your show? very nice!
    Thank you! I'll talk my kid into shooting something. That's his realm, I'm too stooopid to operate his camera. :-) At the very least, some audio of it.