Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red American Standard Jazz

Default Red American Standard Jazz

I will be putting this bass up for sale shortly here on TR. I thought I would put it up here first before I need to put it on my eBay page if I have to. So I'm give first shot to TR people. A friend of mine who is studying to be a professional photographer is supposedly coming over tomorrow night to take pictures of the bass so when that happens I will put them up and give all the final details then. Here's what I'm thinking so far.

This same exact bass no difference what so ever with case same deal, (exactly)
    sold for $900 buy it now no bidding on eBay plus $50.00 shipping.

What I'm going to do is I'm going to see first if anyone wants to make me any reasonable offers and you can send me your offers for this bass through private message through Thunderrow to me and we'll see where we go from there.
    So until I can get the rest of the pictures done here is a real quick taken picture of the bass in case.

As I said above, once I have the rest of the pictures up, I will fill in the final details about the bass etc.

Thanks!!

line6bassman

Attachment 707
    Doing a test picture
    Here's one more.Attachment 715Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jazz bass 006C.jpg 
Views:	412 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	724Attachment 723Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jazz bass 010C.jpg 
Views:	417 
Size:	37.9 KB 
ID:	725Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jazz bass 011C.jpg 
Views:	406 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	726Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jazz bass 046C.jpg 
Views:	422 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	713
    Last edited by line6bassman; 04-15-2011 at 09:54 PM.
    GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

She's a beaut. Love the colour.

I'm sure you'll send her to a good home. Some deserving soul.

Fenders earn that.

- low life -

How does my test picture look??

line6bassman

I think it looks kinda good!! Now to convert some others soon as I get chance again. Also this free resizing program is called FREE PICTURE RESIZE STARTER. Seems to be pretty easy!!

line6bassman
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	296 
ID:	714  
    Last edited by line6bassman; 04-12-2011 at 08:39 PM.

It looks good. It's a close up photo of the control pots. Is that what it's supposed to be?

- low life -

...hehe. Your photog friend has some nice glass. That thing will fly out of eBay with pics like that.

Next picture is up above post from here I think I got this and will put some up all at one time.

line6bassman

Trying to find time to go through 75 pictures we took of this bass, and make my choices of picks to put up. But there coming soon as I can decide which ones.

line6bassman

Quote Originally Posted by line6bassman View Post
    I will be putting this bass up for sale shortly here on TR. I thought I would put it up here first before I need to put it on my eBay page if I have to. So I'm give first shot to TR people. A friend of mine who is studying to be a professional photographer is supposedly coming over tomorrow night to take pictures of the bass so when that happens I will put them up and give all the final details then. Here's what I'm thinking so far.

This same exact bass no difference what so ever with case same deal, (exactly)
    sold for $900 buy it now no bidding on eBay plus $50.00 shipping.

What I'm going to do is I'm going to see first if anyone wants to make me any reasonable offers and you can send me your offers for this bass through private message through Thunderrow to me and we'll see where we go from there.
    So until I can get the rest of the pictures done here is a real quick taken picture of the bass in case.

As I said above, once I have the rest of the pictures up, I will fill in the final details about the bass etc.

Thanks!!

line6bassman

Attachment 707
    Doing a test picture
    Here's one more.Attachment 715Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jazz bass 006C.jpg 
Views:	412 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	724Attachment 723Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jazz bass 010C.jpg 
Views:	417 
Size:	37.9 KB 
ID:	725Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jazz bass 011C.jpg 
Views:	406 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	726Click image for larger version. 

Views:	422 
ID:	713

BACK UP FOR SALE $650.00 PLUS SHIPPING. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION YOU CAN EMAIL ME HERE ON TR. YOU CAN ALSO SEE OTHER PICTURES ON CRAIGSLIST AT THIS LINK HERE. http://neworleans.craigslist.org/msg/3222597130.html

Line6bassman

Default Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I miss my babyyyyyyyyyyyyy alreadyyyyyyyy Just sold my Jazz to a good home. I think? Sorry Donnie, Just had to do
    it. That's what happens when you need the money. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........
    One still neat thing about it tho is I did some comparisons between the Jazz and my Line6 bass set on the Jazz
    setting and it is frightening cool good how I could tell no differences in the two basses on the Line6 bass you could
    hear the wood if you know what I mean of the Jazz in the Line 6 bass unreal!!!! Time to go cry and be happy at the same
    time, how ever you do that?

Good By friend???!!!

Line6bassman

that is cool i know all about needing money a man dose what he has to do to take care of business. that is just the way it is . at one time i had a really nice gun collation. all gone but a few .when the wolf is at the door and hungry you have too feed him. and always take care of family and self first. that is what make a good man and you are a good man and a good friend.donnie
    Last edited by DONNIE B; 09-19-2012 at 12:02 PM.
    Let's Play Bass!