Thread: Some tweaks and fixes.

Exclamation Some tweaks and fixes.

I just made various minor and less minor modifications hoping these will solve some of these problems we've been having with these forums for a while now.

A first check seems to indicate that these fixes worked (for example the "Double User-Title" problem should now be fixed) but if you witness any problem with the forums since these changes let me know by replying to this thread and I'll see what can be done to resolve the issue.
    Fender 2012 American Standard Precision Bass (Left-handed)
    Fender '59 Bassman LTD.

Thanks Patrick,
    Seems to have addressed that one.

Thanks, Patrick. We appreciate your work!!!
    Always remember to enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going!!!

Well, I should not get all the credit for this. You can say that I solved the problem within the forum software, but Elmeaux had to manually fix some accounts that were still having problems with their user title.

So a big Thank You to Elmeaux !
    Fender '59 Bassman LTD.

Typo in your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    Well, I should not get all the credit for this. You can say that I solved the problem within the forum software, but Elmeaux had to manually fix some accounts that were still having problems with their user title.

So a big Thank You to Elmeaux !
    You are correct and a BIG Thank You goes to Elmeaux also. You BOTH are appreciated!!!
    Always remember to enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going!!!

Quote Originally Posted by slejhamer View Post
    Typo in your sig.
    Hmm, Browser Spell-Checker didn't notice that one.

Is it fixed now ?
    Fender '59 Bassman LTD.

The way Patrick set it up is that we all only get one membership status.

If you have purchased TMBG, but have not entered your code, you will be listed as a Registered User, so make sure you course owners (who have forgotten to do so) get your codes into your profile so you are placed into the proper slot with the proper privileges.

If you are NOT a course owner, get your name into the draw to win a copy of TMBG by answering the question put forth here.

http://www.thunderrow.com/content.ph...THDAY-GIVEAWAY!
    Last edited by Elmeaux; 04-18-2011 at 11:21 AM.

- low life -