Thread: Happy

1. Cool Happy

Hey thunder row played a gig last night to help children with Aids , my life will never be the same . sometimes we only think we have it hard and than you see the kids . see you on the road.

Default Bless the children

Russell K Shores I think that is so very cool. That is sow true.i am a terminal cancer patient. with other things also but to see a young child with these conditions . it breaks your hart . for they have not even begun to live there life. and they are so strong . with so much hope and life in there eyes. i t really is true that children are Gods lambs. i have all my treatments done at the VA hospital. i see a lot of the same look there on the young men and women coming home from the war.and it really dose make you see how much better off. you are. and GOD BLESS THEM, and the children. please keep up the good work. and GOD BLESS
    Let's Play Bass!

Thank You for caring, Russell!!!
    Always remember to enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going!!!

Good going, Russell! It's important to help those in need and it's also very rewarding. Congratulations!

With four children aged from 3 to 9 I consider myself very lucky that they are all healthy and free of any major health issue. When I do see kids with life threatening illnesses it is a sorbing reality check.