Thread: Selling The Bands Guitarist.

Default Selling The Bands Guitarist.

I'm Selling The Bands Guitarist sort of speak. Some may know that the young guitarist in our group took pictures of my Jazz for sale in the classifieds and did a great job. Boy this guys is getting good!! Might end up being a band photographer!!
    The ladies want to sing with line6 tonight ( I'll never figure that out ) so I got to run. But check him out if you get chance
    he's wowing me these days. With his guitar and pictures!!

Line6bassman

http://www.flickr.com/photos/whereth...th/6449299849/
    GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

Nice pix. Kid is good, yes?

- low life -

Default Selling myself also!!

Not really but I am selling our guitarist again, And I will probably put the rest of this in the gospel bass player section after this. Because there was so may good thread going on I didn't want to take the spots.
    But today we did a photo shoot of me Line6bassman which must of consisted of like 125 different photos of me and my Line6
    5 string bass and my red Fender Jazz ( making love to my basses ) just kidding, maybe!! He was doing a project so he decide to use me for it. I was wondering how he's been becoming so good and found out his teacher is a person who does photo shoots for some different Contemporary Christian groups, who is doing a photo shoot for the group 3rd day in Nashville and my guitarist just came back from being with him learning the ropes. Why I did this here is because some of the pictures are so awesome I want to share a few when there ready. Some are freaking me out. One picture he took if I swore I would
    think I was looking at John Entwistle from The Who!! So coming soon they will be. I'll probably link this coming soon to the Gospel Bass players thread, till then here is the video of the group my friends teacher is doing in Nashville right now.

Line6bassman

Our Guitarist from our little music group is starting to get a name for photo shoots with some music groups!! Here's a little short video clip.

Line6bassman

I really like this video a nice one to think and reflect
    Let's Play Bass!

Oh. I misunderstood. Glad I read the post. I thought you were trying to get rid of your guitarist (you know, sell him to somebody).

Quote Originally Posted by ghsky1 View Post
    Oh. I misunderstood. Glad I read the post. I thought you were trying to get rid of your guitarist (you know, sell him to somebody).
    Hee hee. I was wondering who was gonna post that.

- low life -

Quote Originally Posted by ghsky1 View Post
    How much would you pay for him and I'll think about it?? HE!!HE!! Everybody could use the extra cash you know.

Line6bassman

I thought this was way cool!! As some may know our guitarist in our band is also a Photographer that does photo sessions for different
    bands, but he got to spend a little time with this guy at a photo session in Nashville this week!! Anybody know
    who this cat is? Way cool!!! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	405111_10152316082150451_168076537_n.jpg 
Views:	378 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	2654

Line6bassmanTR

Charlie Daniels?

- low life -