Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IMPORTANT : Contacting us and Support

Quote Originally Posted by bassbelly View Post
    Dear Elmeaux. Do you mind if I pat your head while we speak? I feel a kind of empathy. The way you look and I feel as something to do with it I think!
    Anyway, I followed instructions and managed to fill my space with my equipment stuffy, but Dah! I got the model number on my Yamaha BB714BS wrong and printed BB174BS. And Dah! I can't remember what the sequence was to get to that facility so I can't change the info.
    Are you Elmeaux because it sounds so nice in French? I have a beautiful French friend and you would fall out of your chair if you heard her pronounce your name!
    I cannot comment on the personal questions to Elmeaux, but I can tell you how to edit your signature.
    At the top of the page there is a menu option called : "Forum Actions" click that and you'll see a "drop-down" menu. Then click on "Edit Profile" This opens your profile page.
    At the left in the menu list you should see an option called : "Edit Signature" click on that one and you can edit your signature.

But I took the liberty to fix this for you, so you don't need to do anything
    Fender 2012 American Standard Precision Bass (Left-handed)
    Fender '59 Bassman LTD.

Quote Originally Posted by bassbelly View Post
    Dear Elmeaux. Do you mind if I pat your head while we speak? I feel a kind of empathy. The way you look and I feel as something to do with it I think!
    Anyway, I followed instructions and managed to fill my space with my equipment stuffy, but Dah! I got the model number on my Yamaha BB714BS wrong and printed BB174BS. And Dah! I can't remember what the sequence was to get to that facility so I can't change the info.
    Are you Elmeaux because it sounds so nice in French? I have a beautiful French friend and you would fall out of your chair if you heard her pronounce your name!

Our own Patrick has corrected it for you. Thank you, Brother P.

Bassbelly, you wouldn't want to pat my head. I keep a mousetrap in my hat.

- low life -

"Hope This Helps.". Patrick I am humbles to the point of melting! I just cannot bow low enough! Brilliantly explained. I'll let my daughter do it! I understood Windows 7. My tricky little 4 core has it I am reliably told! The rest is Aramaic to me, but I have it here for when the kid and my robotics son in law get back from holidays. They speak geek and Java and stuff all the time! Very Clever.
    A big thank you for rescuing my bass to. No I don't mind, you can fiddle in there to your heart content. I have great interest but no mental capacity for both my bass and computer speak! Muchisimo Gracias Amigo!
    Bass Sickaly I have a Bass Mentality!
    My kit: Yamaha BB714BS 1st Ed,
    Yamaha 374 2 X bucks
    1970's Fender Telecaster (Pristine)!
    Turque (1980's) 100W Amp Conbo
    Peavey 115 Bass Amp Combo
    Stagg 40W Amp Combo (well I didn't know it would rattle!)
    Small bathroom ampo!
    V-Amp Pro. (How does this work?)
    Thingy for connecting bass to computer, but I lost the registration codes!
    I take 24 tablet each day, but smiling makes me feel good!