Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Article: Teach Me ???

Excellent suggestion, Basslad. I have been thinking about this also and I agree that it is a logical stepping stone for TMBG students. I think a Teach Me Music Theory course would be in demand just like the Teach Me Bass Guitar course. I know I would be one of the first to purchase it as soon as it was offered. How about other TMBG students, would you purchase a TMMT course if it was offered by The Learning Dock??????
    Always remember to enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFlame46 View Post
    How about other TMBG students, would you purchase a TMMT course if it was offered by The Learning Dock??????
    Any day of the week!!!

- low life -

3. Default

Teach Me Guitar (6 string). Got some friends who would benefit greatly from that DVD series.

Hi Bronson - Tell your friends they can't do better than Learn and Master Guitar from Legacy Learning Systems. Instructor Steve Krenz is a great player/teacher and good friend. (Incidentally, the extended and improved version of Learn and Master Guitar was created by our very own production team!)

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto View Post
    Nice Donnie!

I would like that also. When to adjust the truss and when not to.... To truss or not to truss that is the question! Strings height electronics cleaning neck fit....wow so many topics!
    i would love to be able too work on my own guitar. what a money saver.
    Let's Play Bass!

Quote Originally Posted by Basslad View Post
    Donnie,

There's a "Guitar Setup and Maintenance" course available from the following link: http://www.learnandmaster.com/spotli...r-maintenance/
    It doesn't cover bass guitar, but the principles apply to bass as well. If the TLD Team doesn't go with your idea, it's something worth considering. You can get the setup numbers from your bass manual.
    thank you basslad. i will check it out
    Let's Play Bass!

Quote Originally Posted by Elmeaux View Post
    Make sure to email your responses! Prizes would only come from emailed (tracked) suggestions!

BTW...Good suggestion, Donnie.
    thank you Elmeaux
    Let's Play Bass!

i e emailed mine first. yes i could see where music theory would work well . that could be a buy.

How about "Teach Me How to Understand Women!!!" You'd sell a billion copies LOL

10. Default

Just sent in two suggestions:

How about a course titled "Teach Me to Sing!" that would include vocal warm-ups, exercises, harmonizing, microphone techniques, intervals, solfege and relative intervals.

or Learn & Master Internet Networking For Musicians. Content would include getting noticed, showcasing your band/solo projects, using MySpace and FaceBook effectively, networking skills to get remembered and booked, how to drive traffic to your site, using affiliate marketing without turning off your fans.

This could be fun!

Mark