Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Article: Teach Me ???

1. Default

I am with the others on music theory covering both bass & treble clefs. It is important to know both sides as a musician as it would make you an asset to any band and also take your own abilities to greater height. Not to mention no one has really put out a quality music theory instructional series in the style of a TMBG or a L&M type style. I think this would hit several demographics. You would have the self taught people, people who are using DVD lessons like us, and maybe college who major in music, or highschool band members who could use the extra help. ( I will e-mial this also).

Quote Originally Posted by Arnisdaddy View Post
    How about "Teach Me How to Understand Women!!!" You'd sell a billion copies LOL

Who would write it? Men?

The women wouldn't, that's for sure...

- low life -

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Andrews View Post
    Just sent in two suggestions:

How about a course titled "Teach Me to Sing!" that would include vocal warm-ups, exercises, harmonizing, microphone techniques, intervals, solfege and relative intervals.

or Learn & Master Internet Networking For Musicians. Content would include getting noticed, showcasing your band/solo projects, using MySpace and FaceBook effectively, networking skills to get remembered and booked, how to drive traffic to your site, using affiliate marketing without turning off your fans.

This could be fun!

Mark

+1 - good idea.

- low life -

Quote Originally Posted by drichardson View Post
    I am with the others on music theory covering both bass & treble clefs. It is important to know both sides as a musician as it would make you an asset to any band and also take your own abilities to greater height. Not to mention no one has really put out a quality music theory instructional series in the style of a TMBG or a L&M type style. I think this would hit several demographics. You would have the self taught people, people who are using DVD lessons like us, and maybe college who major in music, or highschool band members who could use the extra help. ( I will e-mial this also).

I'm all over the Music Theory idea. I could sure use it!

I have Music Theory for Dummies and books of this nature, but I think TLD could do it better!

- low life -

5. Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Elmeaux View Post
    I'm all over the Music Theory idea. I could sure use it!

I have Music Theory for Dummies and books of this nature, but I think TLD could do it better!
    If this was facebook, I would have to give this comment a "like"!!

I vote for the "Teach me Music Theory" idea!