Thread: Greetings from Georgia!

1. Default Greetings from Georgia!

I've been playing bass for a little over five years. Being self-taught, I've got a quite a few holes in my toolset and am looking to improve. I have to tell you, this course has been a tremendous help! I started the course in February and am about to finish Lesson 6. I'm fortunate to be in a Praise & Worship band at church and am surrounded by some very talented folks who I'm always learning something from. I'm looking forward to diving in deeper!

Welcome TCO.

Praise band is a great gig - regular practice and playing is a great way of learning and applying what you are learning, especially helpful are supportive and helpful bandmates!

From Georgia, eh? I'm guessing that TallCoolOne just might relate to the sweet tea that my daughter in law made (she was from SC)

Quote Originally Posted by tallcoolone View Post
    I've been playing bass for a little over five years. Being self-taught, I've got a quite a few holes in my toolset and am looking to improve. I have to tell you, this course has been a tremendous help! I started the course in February and am about to finish Lesson 6. I'm fortunate to be in a Praise & Worship band at church and am surrounded by some very talented folks who I'm always learning something from. I'm looking forward to diving in deeper!

Welcome to another one of my Praise & Worship Band members!!! Welcome to the Row once again from the Line6bassman!!!

Line6bassman
    GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

Welcome Tall Cool One! Enjoy the journey through the Bass-land!

Welcome! Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself!!

- low life -

Welcome, Mr. One. Nice to have you here. There's a lot of good info on the Row.

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

I'm newbie here too, but never the less, welcome! Good luck with learning bass, and keep us posted on your progress...

Welcome, and enjoy your lessons. Above all have FUN!!!
    Always remember to enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going!!!

Welcome to Thunder Row!
    EBMM Dargie II Bongo, Carvin Brian Bromberg B24, Carvin LB76, Fender MIJ mid-80s P Bass, '75 Gibson Ripper Fretless
    Genz Benz NEOX400, Genz Benz NEO-112T