Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noobie Alert - Help?

Default Noobie Alert - Help?

When I select My Profile I get some message outlining that there could be a couple of reasons that I can access this information.

I received confirmation that my account is active, and purchased and updated my details with my TMBG Owners code, so I don't know what's going on.

Also, can you please let me know what content is TMBG owners only access?

Quote Originally Posted by Oxen Cheeks View Post
    When I select My Profile I get some message outlining that there could be a couple of reasons that I can access this information.

I received confirmation that my account is active, and purchased and updated my details with my TMBG Owners code, so I don't know what's going on.

Also, can you please let me know what content is TMBG owners only access?
    Profiles are updated manually (because we care and give you personal service ). I checked your TMBG code and updated your profile accordingly. You should now have access to the RESOURCES section, ASK ROY, and all other previously private sections.

To make changes to your profile, don't click MY PROFILE...click SETTINGS in the same upper right section. Once there, go down the left side column to see all the choices for how you want things to be.

Anything else we can do for y'all? Don't hesitate to ask!!

- low life -

Thanks Elmeaux! Much appreciated.

Oxen I read your profile. AND you will find all of that here. these are all top flight people that i have met here always willing to help all you have to do is ask . well have fun
    Let's Play Bass!

Quote Originally Posted by DONNIE B View Post
    Oxen I read your profile. AND you will find all of that here. these are all top flight people that i have met here always willing to help all you have to do is ask . well have fun
    I'm really stoked to find this community. A few of the forums I've checked out before have a lot of hot heads, all trying to out do each other. It's nice to know there are some level headed poeple out there that want get together to share the passion of playing, listening and talking about music and bass.

Thanks for taking the time post. Peace out!

Hey Oxen, welcome to Thunder Row and TMBG. Glade to have you aboard. Enjoy your lessons and above all have FUN!!!
    Always remember to enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oxen Cheeks View Post
    I'm really stoked to find this community. A few of the forums I've checked out before have a lot of hot heads, all trying to out do each other. It's nice to know there are some level headed poeple out there that want get together to share the passion of playing, listening and talking about music and bass.

Thanks for taking the time post. Peace out!
    I know what you mean on the hot head etc part. This is best place for one true family bass place!!

Line6bassman
    GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

Welcome to the ROW
    Nothing like a Great Bottom end!

Welcome Oxen!!

LW Gold Standard 5
    Carvin/Kiesel - Icon5, BB75, PB5, LB70
    Fender - Pbass (DiMarzio Ultra P pickups, Warmoth Jazz neck), American Deluxe PJ, MIJ Walnut Jazz, American Elite Jazz
    Alembic Spoiler
    Rickenbacker 4003s
    Rickenbacker 4001 (1977)
    Spector Euro 4 LX
    Ken Smith BT4
    Musicman Stingray
    Power by Carvin B1000 through Markbass 2x10 Traveler (x2) (MarkBass Nano for practice/small gigs)

Somebody turn up the Bass!

www.engine14.com
    www.facebook.com/engine14band[/SIZE]

Thanks to everyone that has taken the time to welcome me to TR. Much appreciated.