Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Member Class and Meaning

Brian H Guest

Default Member Class and Meaning

I am new to Thunder Row forums but I have noticed while browsing there are different classes of membership. Mine, for example, is Junior Member. Then there is Member and Senior Member. What are the different classes and what is each class based on. Is there a difference in the ability to access parts of Thunder Row based on member rating? Is the Junior Rating the reason I can't access Roy's Forum even though I have entered my code from the inside cover of the lesson book? So many questions, can you tell I am a newbie? Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Brian H View Post
    I am new to Thunder Row forums but I have noticed while browsing there are different classes of membership. Mine, for example, is Junior Member. Then there is Member and Senior Member. What are the different classes and what is each class based on. Is there a difference in the ability to access parts of Thunder Row based on member rating? Is the Junior Rating the reason I can't access Roy's Forum even though I have entered my code from the inside cover of the lesson book? So many questions, can you tell I am a newbie? Brian

Member class is simply a product of how often you contribute. As you add more and more content, you will advance from Junior Member to simply Member, and finally to Senior Member. So get busy a-postin!!

To access ASK ROY, just email Ed with your info. He'll hook you up.

Brian H Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Elmeaux View Post
    Member class is simply a product of how often you contribute. As you add more and more content, you will advance from Junior Member to simply Member, and finally to Senior Member. So get busy a-postin!!

To access ASK ROY, just email Ed with your info. He'll hook you up.
    Thanks Elmeaux, appreciate the help.

We love new members!

Why doncha tell us a bit about yourself? And we also love pictures of basses.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmeaux View Post
    We love new members!

Why doncha tell us a bit about yourself? And we also love pictures of basses.
    Hi Elmeaux,

I've not seen any pictures on the site. Where might they be and how do we post pictures?

Thanks,
    JOhn

Quote Originally Posted by jthomas353 View Post
    Hi Elmeaux,

I've not seen any pictures on the site. Where might they be and how do we post pictures?

Go to the forum post section called INTRODUCE YOURSELF. Make some kind of post to tell us about yourself and your bass interests. In the area above the typing window are some icon options. Find the one for INSERT IMAGE and then upload your ax pictures from your computer. They will appear as inserts in your post.

PS...this is where a lot of members post the pictures of their basses, but you can find pix in all the posts if there is a paper clip symbol by the post. It means there will be image files.

Default Clarification

Just a slight modification to Elmeaux' always sage information/advice, certain areas of Thunder Row are accessible only to those who own TMBG. For example, only owners can chat with Roy in the chat room. However, we strive to make TR informative and useful at every level. As a TMBG owner, you should be able to access all of the Thunder Row departments. If you have problems, please write me directly at info@thelearningdock.com.
    Thanks, and welcome!
    Ed.

Default The Most Wonderful Song in the World

At the Bluebird.mp3
    This is the most wonderful song you've heard since lunch!

Quote Originally Posted by TLDTR View Post
    At the Bluebird.mp3
    I think I'm gonna like this mp3 thing.

Quote Originally Posted by TLDTR View Post

Can we have more???
    Always remember to enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going!!!