Thread: enjoying the course

originally from Michigan now living in Ohio

Default enjoying the course

Hello everyone c-note here just received my course & I am excited i have been an aspiring bass player for about 3 yrs.I subscribed to bass player magazine where i saw the ad for TMBG so I ordered it & so far I LOVE IT it's given me a new will to continue learning. I just recently picked back up my fender jazz bass 5 string from mexico which i brought used for 500.00 bucks from my previous instructor well i have to practice now.

Default Welcome C-Note

Great to have you aboard! You've embarked on a great journey with Roy and TMBG - and the crew you'll meet here at Thunder Row are your shipmates. Enjoy the ride!
    Ed.

Smile Welcome!!!

Welcome to Thunder Row and TMBG, c-note. Sounds like you already know you made the right purchase. Don't be a stranger to Thunder Row, everyone here likes new members. How about posting a photo of that Fender Jazz Bass you talked about?!!!
    Always remember to enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going!!!

Default Welcome

Hi C-Note glad to see that you found us in Bass Player. Have fun, post often, and if you get stuck there are a lot of people here that can help you out. We have a great member base, and when the Ralph comments come... just roll with them.
    Bryan "Coach Kip" Kipke
    Director of Social Media
    Teach Me Bass Guitar
    http://www.teachmebassguitar.com