Thread: Home Recording

Exclamation Home Recording

Hello Everybody,

Just want to share with you some great info. It’s neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. I just think it’s worth sharing with anybody who is interested in Home Recording or already doing it, but lacking knowledge and struggling with technology i.e. trying to figure out how to use the multitrack recorder, etc.

I actually got myself a Zoom R24 and a couple of books on Home Recording, but also discovered this great website where you can get access to a video on Zoom R24 and others. I’m used to reading manuals, but it would probably take me a long time to figure everything out on my own. The video explains not only the functions of the unit, but actually walks you through the whole recording process from hooking up and setting up your sources to mastering.

Yesterday I attended a webinar on Home Recording and got a great deal on “Ultimate Home Recording School.” The next webinar will take place on Saturday. If anybody is interested I suggest they go to the website and sign up for free video course. After signing up you’ll receive emails with links to the videos. If you hurry you will also receive an invitation to the next webinar. Check it out! Click the link below:

http://proaudiodvds.com/

Great info. I've always wanted to try one of those Zoom recorders. Alas...too much $$$.

- low life -

Quote Originally Posted by Basslad View Post
    Hello Everybody,

Just want to share with you some great info. It’s neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. I just think it’s worth sharing with anybody who is interested in Home Recording or already doing it, but lacking knowledge and struggling with technology i.e. trying to figure out how to use the multitrack recorder, etc.

I actually got myself a Zoom R24 and a couple of books on Home Recording, but also discovered this great website where you can get access to a video on Zoom R24 and others. I’m used to reading manuals, but it would probably take me a long time to figure everything out on my own. The video explains not only the functions of the unit, but actually walks you through the whole recording process from hooking up and setting up your sources to mastering.

Yesterday I attended a webinar on Home Recording and got a great deal on “Ultimate Home Recording School.” The next webinar will take place on Saturday. If anybody is interested I suggest they go to the website and sign up for free video course. After signing up you’ll receive emails with links to the videos. If you hurry you will also receive an invitation to the next webinar. Check it out! Click the link below:

http://proaudiodvds.com/
    YO! BassLad!! The Zoom R24 is a great unit!! I've been having it for quite some while now. You can't beat it for the price!
    I also attended the Webinar but it was maybe a month ago, I also have the R24 DVD from Proaudiodvd. And also David
    who owns the company and who is on the videos is a friend of mine which I get to talk with when he's not to busy doing
    his thing working on DVD's. I also owned a recording studio a few year back but had to sell everything but won't get into
    that one. There's not a lot of activity at the moment going on but if you what go to the site and join the forum, you'll
    see me there. One bad thing about the price doing the webinar but this had to do with me, well maybe not just me. I was
    just about to buy the course with all the extras and I had a coupon which would have been $95 total!! But he took his old site down and the good price and the extra went out the window I was wondering why he wouldn't answer me back when I asked him where the course went from his site! Because it was due to him getting ready to do these webinars. Well have fun with the R24 you can't go wrong!! Trust me. Well, if you missed this awhile back ago on THE REAL THING CHALLENGE?
    Here's me playing the bass done on the Zoom R24!!

Line6bassman

WalkingJazzBluesRic.mp3
    GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

Cool and spacious sounding Jazz Blues, L6B. Just heard it on my headphones. Yes, I noticed your comments on David's site. I'll send you a friend request on facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by line6bassman View Post
    Here's me playing the bass done on the Zoom R24!!

Line6bassman

WalkingJazzBluesRic.mp3

Very nice. You should do a video demo.

- low life -

L6B, that was great, any links to hear more? Also, what is screen name on FB? Would like to friend, if don't mind. Me: John MacDonald, south bend, in

Quote Originally Posted by debitcred1 View Post
    L6B, that was great, any links to hear more? Also, what is screen name on FB? Would like to friend, if don't mind. Me: John MacDonald, south bend, in
    I'm finding hundreds of John MacDonalds! Can you Email me a link?

My Facebook is CL Seamus...with Elmeaux in brackets afterward. You'll know it when you see it. I have a big pic of Thunder Cloud on the page!!!

- low life -

Quote Originally Posted by Elmeaux View Post
    Very nice. You should do a video demo.

I need to get me something good one of these days to do videos. Any body here have any experience with any of the new Cams for
    computers? Elmeaux I did try awhile back to do that BirdLand by Weather Report with the Synth bass setting on my line6bass. The bass playing wasn't to bad but the video quality STUNK so I wasn't putting it up. So if I ever do hopefully sometime soon, I HOPE!! And do
    get something The Birdland song will for sure be one of the videos. WAAAAAAAA I want a video maker....
    Speaking of Birdland, I never saw this video before of Birdland. Well that's it for now.

PS. With a little practice this song is not as hard as you might think. Well long as you have tabs it takes a lot less time
    than figure in it out!!

That helps! Just did it!!

Line6bassman