Thread: Article: Home Recording Studio

Default Article: Home Recording Studio

Well done, Basslad. Thank you!

All Thunder Row members are invited to contribute articles. As I've said before, this is YOUR forum and you all have areas of bass information that would interest your fellow Row-Mates.

Want to talk about a piece of gear? Your rig at home? A new bass? Why you love a certain player? We'd love to hear what you have to say.

Great job there BassLad! Well I know I love this thing!! I'm amazed at the technology of today for the price this R24
    can't be beat that I know of. Few years ago when I had my what you might call somewhat full blown studio everything
    was so big and bulky maybe 5 years ago and didn't do all this baby does!! Well great article again BassLad! I'll stop here because I might go on and on on this one and it's late.

Line6bassman

4. Default

Terrific article, BassLad! Recording has sure changed a lot since the days I used to labor in the studio on a 24 track Studer with 2" tape - and the terrible sound it made when it rolled off the spool just ten seconds before the last note of my most recent masterpiece! These days I get, "insufficient memory!" (Which could apply to me, as well, come to think of it...) Oh well. Thanks for some great insight. (Or ear-sight?)