Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Article: Bass Camp

Brian, I am also a ham radio guy, and our term is xyl (ex young lady). Did they have activities for them?
    Fender Classic Vibe Precision '50's Bass
    Acoustic B-20 1x12
    Foam earplugs for wife!

Hey, Debitcred1 -- Yes, they did a great job with activities for the xyl's. :-) They went to the Country Music Hall of Fame, took a tour of the Ryman Auditorium, went to the Belle Meade Plantation, went shopping, etc. The spouses became a tight knit group, and my wife said she made life long friends there.

In fact, my wife had such a great time she's looking forward to going next year as much as I am!

Brian

3. Default

Thunder makers, or wanna make Thunder makers! Read on:

As a beginner Bass guitar student, I thought I was way over my head when I arrived at Roy Vogt's/The Learning Dock's Teach Me Bass Guitar, Bass camp on 7/29/2012. I thought to myself, "what have I gotten myself into!". Well, I can only say that I walked away with being a more musically enriched individual. And have no regrets what so ever!

The positive classroom environment was a crucial component for me. The professional musicians that I was surrounded by daily, undoubtedly, contributed to my educational experience. (as well as student night to play live with professional muscians, AND and then to have a recording session scheduled at a professional recording studio . . . again, with professional musicians!). A DREAM come true!

Everyday was unique and special. If you are thinking of playing the Bass Guitar, or already play, I highly recommend this program. It is organized by the best Team of professionals. You will be enriched in so many ways; the enthusiasm to carry on and continue to play and practice when you return home will not be a second thought. It’s an investment in myself I am so glad that I made! I once had a teacher tell me, “you need to always invest in yourself”, . . . . and it’s so true.

For me, I can say the whole TMBG experience will sustain me for many years. Last but not least (by no means), I truly met the most wonderful group of people while there, it too has enriched my life profoundly. New friends, music! What else is there!

Thank you, TMBG! See you in 2013!!!.