Thread: Because this is what I do!!?

Default Because this is what I do!!?

OK, first off I guess I lied.... (truly did not mean too) Not a good place to be putting that here.... Can you forgive me??? OK, what is he talking about? I know I promised on another thread that my first video from my new webcam would be a what you call a boogie song but I had to while I was learning this webcam for playing bass videos to stick to something I know
    so I hope you understand that. My plan is to do 4 more song like this in my own style (because this is what i do!!)
    Then my plan is to do my favorite oldies on bass!!

Now about this video.

This is a song by CFNI called Because of You. I stay kind of busy on this one kind of a little more then this songs bass is
    originally. (Because this is what I do) also sometimes I for the most part like to keep things simple like you will see in some coming videos hopefully!! But had fun doing it!! This video is with me playing my 5 string Line6 bass set to a 1968 Hagstrom H8
    which is a 8 string bass, and since my bass is a 5 string it becomes a 10 string which you'll hear in the video.
    Well, hope someone enjoys my first attempt at a bass cover video in my own style of doing it!!! If anyone has any advice on how to make the videos better in any way be sure to let know. Thanks. By the way, the bass amp I'm using is a old Peavey TNT 130.

Line6bassman

Last edited by line6bassman; 10-20-2012 at 06:41 PM.
    GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

Very nice!! That line6 has some real attitude on it!!!

You sound great! Post more!!

- low life -

very nice. love the bass sound. I came online tonite, because I had recorded myself for first time, and was needing some help to upload to you all to hear. But after seeing that, I am almost too embarassed to share my effort.
    Fender Classic Vibe Precision '50's Bass
    Acoustic B-20 1x12
    Foam earplugs for wife!

Welcome to the TR Bass Braves Group debitcred1!!!! Almost made me cry, and not for the bad, nice, I love stuff like that!!
    And you are really a bass brave to leave that part in, it only took me on my video about 200.000.000 time to get it right and still
    messed up in there. Welcome to the club and keep on sharing. Work on another one for us!!! Thanks!!

Line6bassman

Quote Originally Posted by line6bassman View Post
    Because this is what I do!!?
    And you do it well!

well jim i guess you will have to add another part on to your resume VIDEO PRODUCER AND ,ENGINEER,AND MUSICIAN.YOU know kinda like chief cook and bottle washer heee heee. but i realy like the video and the music very much KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. Looking forward to more. your friend donnie b
    Let's Play Bass!

Hey, Line6 - Good job. Next time, lower the volume of the music so we can hear the bass better and, if possible, show both hands so we can appreciate the full scope of your obvious skill. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by david View Post
    Hey, Line6 - Good job. Next time, lower the volume of the music so we can hear the bass better and, if possible, show both hands so we can appreciate the full scope of your obvious skill. Thanks!
    Thanks Dave! Yea that was my first video of this type my test video you would say, still learning how to best work this new webcam for my best sound and video in the place im in. So still learning this thing. Thanks for the feedback!

Line6bassmanTR