Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Article: WIN A BRUBAKER BRUTE! CLOSED!

T.MB.G and the LEARNING DOCK RULE. GOOD luck to every one.and a VERY MARRY CHRISTMAS .BUT SANTA knows i have been very GOOD this year.

When do I get my new bass? I mean, when is the drawing?

Quote Originally Posted by debitcred1 View Post
    When do I get my new bass? I mean, when is the drawing?
    Heee!!!!Heeeee!!! It already passed and I won!!! Heeee!!! Heeee!!! So don't concern yourself with it!!!!
    GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by line6bassman View Post
    Heee!!!!Heeeee!!! It already passed and I won!!! Heeee!!! Heeee!!! So don't concern yourself with it!!!!

Oh, you two!

The draw will be held on New Year's Day - sometime around supper. I'll be closing down the acceptance of entries on New Year's Eve, no later than 4PM Central. Then I will prepare the drawing lists. I'm not 100% sure of how we're going to do the draws, since we have so many entries, but I'll have it worked out in time.

If anybody has any questions, don't hesitate to post them or email me directly.

elmeaux@thelearningdock.com

- low life -

you are right about one thing I don,t need one but i sure would like to have one. pluse santa knows i have been a good boy

Surrrrrreeeeee
    GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

I was planning on giving this to Ashley for a Christmas present. I mean, Free, right? Now they tell me the contest isn't open to employees of The Learning Dock. Employee? Me? Supreme Ruler, maybe. Benevolent Monarch. But employee!? If I am, then I quit! (At least 'til I win...)

Relax, Moonie. You still have the keys to the Executive bathroom.

- low life -

OH well i do get my wants and needs mixed up some times but it is still all good

And I thought me and you were friends??? Wanting my bass like that. Shame ( a painful emotion caused by consciousness of guilt, shortcoming, or impropriety - the susceptibility to such emotion <have you no shame?> a condition of humiliating disgrace or disrepute
    something that brings censure or reproach - something to be regretted a cause of feeling shame on you!!! And I thought???????? JUST POPPING YOUR BASS STRINGS Donnie.
    How bout a set of bass strings instead??? Hee!!! Hee!! LOL!!!