Thread: Article: BRUBAKER BRUTE - DRAW INFO

Default Article: BRUBAKER BRUTE - DRAW INFO

- low life -

That's not bad thinking...for someone red, fuzzy, and Canadian. Let me know when you're drawing the TMBG Ferrari...

Excellent ideal, Elmeaux. Thanks for everything you do for The Row!!!
    Always remember to enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going!!!

Here are the answers to a couple of questions that have been asked.

We hope this doesn't happen, but if - for some unknown reason - we are unable to reach or get a reply from any of the drawn winners, the other five will all move up a step. Second place would win the Brute and so on. The vacant space at the end of the line would be filled with another random number chosen from among the rest of the list. We will make very diligent efforts to contact the winners and give them time to respond.

If you have purchased TMBG, you are automatically entered. I'm setting a cut-off date of 30 December for your purchase to be made (We need time to compile late-comers into the database). The DVD package doesn't have to be in your hands. The Learning Dock Intergalactic Headquarters is sending me regular updates on purchases right up to the last minute. I am currently in possession of all names of you TMBG owners from the beginning until 26 December.

Keep the questions coming!

Great use of technology! How long do we have to reply? Do we need to be online at a certain time?

Gotta tell you though, I really liked the drawing method where you just shipped it to my home!

Quote Originally Posted by debitcred1 View Post
    Great use of technology! How long do we have to reply? Do we need to be online at a certain time?

I think we're gonna go with about a two week period for claiming your prize, but we'll see how that goes. We may have all our winners sorted out more quickly than that. With previous contests, we've had pretty fast responses. People who enter our contests are usually pretty diligent in checking back frequently for updates.

You don't have to be online at all when the draw is made. I'll be making a video of the draw and posting it here like I've done with other contests. The caveat understanding will be that the numbers chosen in the video are subject to final confirmation from the winners.

I think the biggest part is waiting for the Brute winner to step forward. That's the heavy-duty claim we'll all be waiting on, since the runner-up will be on pins and needles for a no-show!!

Keep the questions coming! Anything you want to know, just ask!

You can also email me if you want to ask in private. I will answer privately and also post the answer here without revealing your name.

elmeaux@thelearningdock.com

- low life -

Elmeaux you are the best.