Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Article: BRUBAKER BRUTE CONTEST RESULTS!!

1. Default

Congrats, Nicki! We're all jealous, of course, but in a good way. Can't wait to see pix of you and the new Brute in your life!

Way to go to all the winners. Not bad eh? Especially you Nicki. Merry (a little after) Christmas :-)

Congratulations to all the winners, new stuff is always fun and encouraging, enjoy
    !!!!!!

We've just made contact with another runner up, so that makes four of the six who have now checked in. Only two more to go. These two are from the online submission form, so we have only their email addresses to use as contact info.

Should we not get responses from these people within a reasonable amount of time (I think I said about two weeks), we will send them each an email stating that if they do not claim their prizes by such-and-such date, they will forfeit the swag.

In the event of forfeiture of swag, we will draw two more names from the database and send the goods off in a new direction (no video this time, just an announcement after I do the random number generation thingie).

The prizes not yet claimed are the Roy Vogt Urban Legend CDs (one to each person), and a Rotosound Kit to one and the Dunlop Strings to the other.