+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would there be interest in hearing sample clips/reviews of effects pedals?

Default Would there be interest in hearing sample clips/reviews of effects pedals?

I've been toying with the idea of making some sample clips and doing little reviews of effects pedals and wanted to see if folks would be interested in that sort of thing. Hubby is an effects nut, so we have quite a few on-hand which I could play thru to provide samples.

So is that something you'd find interesting?

no, only casue it would make me want to buy more stuff i don't have money for, but seriously yes why not, but make sure you include the tone without the pedal, to compare

I'm interested in anything musical!!! And maybe when I finally get all this pain in the you know what moving to a different place I can do some on my Line6 stuff. OK time to go move more boxes etc to my my new place what a trip.
    GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

Absolutely, Nicki. Go for it!

- low life -

Sounds like a great idea Nikki!

I don't use pedals, so really don't know what they can or cannot do. The idea of a flat tone (no pedal) with which to compare the pedal effect would be most useful.

I'd be interested in hearing a chorus pedal and an octave pedal in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyJames View Post
    I'd be interested in hearing a chorus pedal and an octave pedal in particular.
    Darn...I just borrowed my Dad's Electro Harmonix Chorus to try out and returned it recently. Hubby does have an octave pedal. I'll have to maybe wait until the Brute shows up to showcase the octave pedal. I thought it sounded like poop with my Rick. Might be interesting to test pedals with both my Rick and the Brute to showcase the active/passive differences.

I have an octave pedal. I love it!

- low life -

I, for one, would love to hear what you create!!!
    Always remember to enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elmeaux View Post
    I have an octave pedal. I love it!
    Does your octave pedal allow you to choose either an octave up, or down, or both?

+ Reply to Thread