Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article: Brubaker Giveaway - Runner-Up Prize Info

Default Article: Brubaker Giveaway - Runner-Up Prize Info

- low life -

originally from Michigan now living in Ohio

Pick me, pick me, lol

Good luck everyone!!!!!

"Drive by" contest enterers?

They enter and never bother to even check back on the results or answer emails regarding winning entries? !!!!!!

Good luck to all on the second drawing - and watch for an eMail, eh?!!!

Elmeaux, just so you know (and I KNOW you want to know...) I am available to receive a prize. Just one, mind you...don't want to appear greedy!

6. Default

Well said, BassicBill! (And they say altruism is dead. Selfless acts like this are what make us great...I'm tearing up here...)

Quote Originally Posted by c-note View Post
    Pick me, pick me, lol
    How subtle.

- low life -

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasMan View Post
    "Drive by" contest enterers? They enter and never bother to even check back on the results or answer emails regarding winning entries? !!!!!!
    We contacted them both the day of (or the day after) the draw. The mail included a link to the drawing video. Nothing from either man. I send another email a week later, giving them to the 15th to step up to claim their prizes or they would forfeit. On the 165h, the forfeiture mails went out. The mails were clearly labeled as being from the Thunder Row Brubaker Brute Prize Giveaway, so even if they landed in SPAM, they should have been able to catch them and drag them back.

Question: In your mind, was two weeks sufficient time to allow for a prize claim?

- low life -

Quote Originally Posted by Elmeaux View Post
    Question: In your mind, was two weeks sufficient time to allow for a prize claim?
    Absolutely! However, just so there is no misunderstanding, time limits on claiming a prize should be included in the rules when the giveaway is announced. Then these two individuals have no justifiable complaints because they forfeited their prize!!!
    Always remember to enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFlame46 View Post
    Absolutely! However, just so there is no misunderstanding, time limits on claiming a prize should be included in the rules when the giveaway is announced. Then these two individuals have no justifiable complaints because they forfeited their prize!!!
    I 100% agree with this. Two weeks is absolutely enough time to claim a prize, but I would think it would be a good idea for TMBG to cover its butt by putting that in the rules.