Thread: Article: Um... Exactly What Is NAMM Anyway?

Default Article: Um... Exactly What Is NAMM Anyway?

2. Default

Fantastic review, Zena! Very well written - you made me feel like I was there! Sounds like quite an experience. You're a great reporter. Thanks!

Note: Zena-G is now Keiko. Just a bit of a username switcheroo she was looking to get done.

Cool article

Great review and history that I really didn't know, can't wait to see the pictures thanks for the article. Now I must finish my class work

A few years back when my sister in law lived in the United States, she went to this every year for her work. I had no idea what it was at the time but now I'm very glad she had the chance to go. What a cool experiance it must be.

I'm just finishing up Keiko's companion album of pix that goes with this article. It'll be posted on the Thunder Row blog instead of here because this forum only allows five pix per post. I can do it all in one blog post over there. Should be up before noon (Central) today.

Lotsa pix!!

- low life -

Thanks all! Glad you enjoyed the article.

Great write up Keiko! Kinda made me feel like i was there. Sensory overload would be an understatement for sure.