Thread: Now Offering Skype Lessons

Exclamation Now Offering Skype Lessons

Hey, everyone! I hope you're all doing well as we look forward to Spring, and that you're all practicing a TON!

I just wanted to let you know that I am now offering Skype lessons for all levels. For those of you who are Teach Me Bass Guitar students, I can work with you on that, offering extra work for you to go with each lesson in the series. We can also work on technique - fingering, etc. - so that you're not developing bad habits.

For those who have yet to purchase TMBG, if you get it through me, I'll give you a half hour Skype call FREE to offer tips and advice on how to get the most out of the course.

Skype lessons are $30 for a half hour, $50 for an hour. For more advanced players, you can schedule a 2-hour Master Class for $80. For more info, visit www.BassLessonsHQ.com/skype or send me an email at lane AT BassLessonsHQ DOT com.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Skype-Lessons-640.jpg 
Views:	456 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	2873

Thanks, y'all and... Keep Thumpin'!

Lane

Don't have Teach Me Bass Guitar? Read my review to learn why you NEED it!
    Teach Me Bass Guitar Review
    Ask not what Bass can do for you...
    Ask what YOU can do for Bass.

Coming Soon:
    The View From Here

Join me on the Web:
    LaneBaldwin.com
    BassLessonsHQ.com

LIKE me on Facebook:
    Lane Baldwin
    Bass Lessons HQ

Follow me on Twitter

Can't wait for the new album!! Sounds outrageously good!

These new Skype sessions are an exciting touch to the extensive Lane Baldwin machine!!

Love it!!

- low life -

thanks! Lane!! i might try a couple sessions. it sounds like a great way to reinforce what i am learning and make sure i dont develop any bad (or worse ) habbits!