Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Houston we've had a problem

Got notice of this from Lane as well!

Congrats to the B man (bassman/bluesman) and good luck at the next level!!!!

Just letting everyone know that Lane had a major set back on his medical issue so thoughts and prayers on that if you think about it. More info coming soon from me are others. Thanks.

Line6bassmanTR
    GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

There is a fund being set up to help with expensies for Lane. I have all the information for this but can't get to computer at the moment to share all the details. More details coming soon as possible. L6B

Keep us posted.

- low life -

This is bad news. Second time now . . . Let us know when you find out more L6B

Soon as I get home from work I'll post what I know. All I do know is lane needed emergency surgery on the problem he had before. LB6

Information on Lane Baldwin 6/04/2014

This is going out to all of Lane Baldwin's fans and friends. Lane suffered a major setback a few days ago and had to be rushed to the hospital by ambulance. They are treating him with antibiotics but there is a possibility that he may need to go through the entire surgical process all over again. That means 2 more surgeries and another 6 months to recuperate.
    I'm sure you know that Lane's only income is from his gigs. While he is laid up in the hospital, there can be no gigs. If he needs to go through more surgical procedures, that means no more gigs for a few months. The life of a musician is not all that glamorous regardless of what some of you may think. Sadly, although the income stops, the bills don't. Rent and utilities need to be paid.
    Our Blues family is a tight one. I'm coming to you with a huge request. If you can donate $1 or $5 or $50 it will be gratefully appreciated. And I'm making it easy for you. If you have a PayPal account, you can make a secure donation on line. All you need is your log on information and Lane's e-mail address (lane@lanebaldwin.com). Any help you can give will go directly into Lane's bank account. He's already late paying his rent this month due to this recent setback. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping. And I know Lane does too.
    lane@lanebaldwin.com is all you need to help out.
    Thank you and may God bless.
    ps: Please feel free to share. Lane needs all the prayers, love and support he can get during this difficult period.

Line6bassmanTR