Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alona Raevska - Segment 1

Default Alona Raevska - Segment 1

New bass student, Alona Raevska posts her first introductory video of her journey through TMBG.

https://vimeo.com/65235297

While you're at it, please check out Alona's web pages!

www.alonamusic.com

www.facebook.com/alonamusic

www.twitter.com/alonamusic
    Last edited by Elmeaux; 05-03-2013 at 08:22 PM.

- low life -

Thanks TMBG, it is going to be very exciting to watch your progress, Alona. Welcome to Thunder Row and TMBG. Good Luck with your lessons!!!
    Always remember to enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going!!!

3. Default

Hi, Alona - Welcome to TMBG and the Row! Great to have you with us. I look forward to watching you work toward your goal. One day, I'm sure, we'll see a video of you playing bass on stage with your band!

hello ALONA GLAD to have you with us and i will be looking forward to watching your video progress along the way . always willing to learn some thing new or help some one if i can, again welcome to the ROW i think you love it here and the people here are all first class have fun
    Let's Play Bass!

5. Default

Thank you, guys!!! I'm super excited to learn. How far are you? Still doing the course or finished?

Welcome to Thunder Row Alona.

Best of luck with the lessons - Roy is a great teacher and TMBG is the best there is out there.

I'm looking forward to watching as you progress through the course.

7. Default

I watched the second installment of this and it was a little weird. Is the student a brand new to bass student? I ask because the second installment was a video of a beginner instructing us on how to hold the bass. Will this journey include video of her actually doing the lessons as a beginner and struggling to reach, prevent buzz, hit the correct fret, etc. as we all did?

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

I'm guessing that most would get more out of hearing about her experiences with the course and how she gets through the challenges that will arise.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bassischill View Post
    I watched the second installment of this and it was a little weird. Is the student a brand new to bass student? I ask because the second installment was a video of a beginner instructing us on how to hold the bass. Will this journey include video of her actually doing the lessons as a beginner and struggling to reach, prevent buzz, hit the correct fret, etc. as we all did?
    You are right, I really am going to cover my learning process in the video blog. Along with that, I find it useful to share some tips along the way. For this second video, I decided to share something that wasn't covered in the very first lesson but probably important for some students like me who wanna practice standing up as well as sitting down. And besides, I don't think that you'd prefer watching me struggle with those scales instead Be ready though, the next video is going to be pretty painful for you experienced players - hopefully, my example will encourage all the newbies and show that we all were beginners one day

10. Default

I'm looking forward to this, and please don't be hard one me, I already had to sacrifice my manicure