Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Article: Bass Camp Is Almost HERE!

Hey, Line6. We look forward to seeing you at the Rutledge. If you have any friends in Nashville, bring 'em along. No cover charge. By the way, a reliable source informs me there are going to be some very special guests showing up. Time will tell. (I won't!) DaveB's right, things kick of at 7:00. Look for David C. or Barb and identify yourself.

Will Do!! All Hotels booked for me!! I'm ready to get out of here now!! IS IT WEDNESDAY YET!!!??? Spending day in Memphis WEDS!!!
    I was hoping to see Elvis but I heard he has left the building....

Line6bassmanTR

GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

Have a good time, Folks! Take plenty of pictures!!

- low life -

The rest of us will anxiously await a day-by-day recount of bass camp!!! Have a blast, folks!

It's another day closer friends!!! Things are ready for me!! It ain't Wednesday yet? Never thought I would want life to pass me by
    such as now!! I'm READY TO FLY!!! out of here Weds at least in my car that is!!! Don't exactly know where this song come from
    it's just fitting for me in this matter!! I know crazy but it just happens this way!!??

Line6bassmanTR

Last edited by line6bassman; 07-27-2013 at 03:47 PM.

well I hope the Rutledge has some descent food there? if any body see's this and know's different let me know please. Because in the next 15 minutes I'm headed over there!! See ya there gang!!!

Line6bassmanTR