Thread: Hello Thunder Row

1. Default Hello Thunder Row

Hi Guys,

I thought I'd join you to see what's happening in Thunder Row. I'm a bassist of about 23 years and the founder of a site called Bass Guitar Rocks that is about (of all things) bass guitar. I don't play anywhere near what I used to and am hoping to get back into it soon.

I first heard about TMBG a few years back and did a review on my site. I didn't have a full copy, just a review copy with two different lessons on it. I was impressed at the quality of the production as well as how quickly the lessons progressed into challenging material.

Anyway, I hope to hang out here and help out in any way that I can and perhaps pick up some inspiration from the members here on new topics to explore on my site.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to getting acquainted with everyone over time.

Mike

Welcome, Mike. Enjoy the site. Couldn't get your website to work...maybe it doesn't like tablets. I did find you on Facebook though.

Is that your book for sale on Amazon?

Get the TMBG course. Best bass investment you could make. And it would get you into the special areas of Thunder Row. Secret handshakes and all.

- low life -

Welcome to the Row, Mike. I am looking forward to your input.
    Brian

Hey Mike, great to have you among us!
    Stantonl

www.bassramblings.com

Blogging about Bass!

Hi Mike, all we ask is that you love bass - and it's clear that you do! Welcome!

6. Default

Hi, Mike

Welcome to the Row. We look forward to hearing from you.

Welcome, Mike. Glade to have you aboard!!!
    Always remember to enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going!!!

Default Hello Thunder Row

Yo Mike! Welcome to Thunder Row!