Thread: Article: The Basses are Coming! The Basses are Coming! Bass Camp 2014!!

Default Article: The Basses are Coming! The Basses are Coming! Bass Camp 2014!!

Message to Barbara has been sent. Who else wants to go?

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    Me!! But I always want to go spend the week it just seems to never work out with the things that go on????? But I always can make the pilgrimage again if that works out!!?? Speaking of something cool meeting stu etc and having something to do with Line 6, Line 6 gave me (I finally get me some royalties from Line6)!! 3 months of full blown excess to all guitar and bass lessons on TrueFire lessons
    site!! So I have been having a good time going over the Fretboard Fitness course with Stu which I believe you guys said he was going over with you guys somewhat at bass camp. Can't believe in going over this stuff with him I don't remember ever learning something which made me feel kind of goofy, I won't even go there.... But I know it now!! Well hopefully I'll try and see what I can come up with on how to make it this year. Maybe I'll set a plan and say i'm going and see how it goes.

Line6bassmanTR
    GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

When is it? How much is it?

The details on next year's Camp should be nailed down by October 15th. Meantime, you can get a good idea of agenda and costs from this year's specs, which you can find at this address: http://www.teachmebassguitar.com/basscamp1.php

Default Dream come true!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
    I've wanted to do something like this my whole life, and I am on the list for 2014!