Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article: New Resources Tab

Default Article: New Resources Tab

- low life -

2. Default

Way to go guys! Better and better!

howdy

having straightened up a forum before.....THANKS!

The As, Bs, and Cs should now appear in order when you open the Charts/Graphs page. Over the next few days, I'll move on to the Ds, Es, and so on, as time permits.

I know there are probably a few charts that are missing from the entire series; we'll know more as things go on.

It's a start, right?

If any TMBG members cannot see the Resources section, speak up. I think I've fixed it, but I need other people's eyes to be sure.

howdy
    smoother than a knife thru hot butter! y'all rock

err, maybe a hot knife thru butter...you still rock!

Quote Originally Posted by Elmeaux View Post
    It's a start, right?
    Indeed. The new names are an improvement - straight to the point, no need to decode cutesy titles. I was convinced that there were some charts missing. Once they are all together it should be easier to figure that out.

I still think it would be better to use a more hierarchical directory system rather than having to page through to find what you need would be better. If you want to stick with this linear approach, it would be better to put more things on a page - just use the titles rather than having each entry take up so much screen space.

But, as you say, it's a start.

I realize that this is a huge effort, but if the structure is cleaned up, it will be much better for future growth.

Hmmm . . . when I click the new RESOURCES link at the top, I'm simply taken to 5 articles, no categories/names that I can find. No Charts/Graphs page visible.

Update, just noticed that the line below the RESOURCES tab changes to the categories! Looks good.
    Last edited by TobiasMan; 09-27-2013 at 10:06 AM.

I should have been more specific about how it's all set up. I wanted a drop-down menu for the Resources tab, but it did't seem to work right. If we can figure out how to make drop down menus work, we'll put 'er back up on the hoist.

- low life -

Good job Patrick and Elmeaux. Keep up the good work. Your on-going efforts to improve TR are greatly appreciated!
    Ed.

Good initiative! There is a TON of great info on this site. The better organized and accessible it is, the more valuable the site.

Keep up the work. Much appreciated.