Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gig tonight

LOL...L6B or LB6...I'm so confused!!!

I think it's L6B...

- low life -

Quote Originally Posted by Elmeaux View Post
    LOL...L6B or LB6...I'm so confused!!!

I think it's L6B...
    You OK??? Oh by the way i'll be putting up a song our group recorded in the next couple of days not a video this time but the other cool thing is we practice in the drummers professional recording Studio. Videos of a practice at a later date in studio!!
    GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

Looking forward to your recording post, L6B!!!
    Always remember to enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going!!!

OK Gang here is song number one done in the studio!! I think you'll like it!! I gotta be honest with ya thou, I hope this works out?? With my work schedule the way it is (especially this week) and the head the band wanting me to learn Mainstreet (bob Seger) White room (Cream) Jenny 867-5309 by Tommy Tutone in less then 5 days might not work for me??? Gonna be rough??? Don't think I can pull it off so be pulling for me and hope their a little patient till I can pull it off with time!!?? Best bunch of musicians I've ever played with!!! I think this song could be a recording to put out!!! So here's one song hope i pull something off for the songs we are suppose to record this weekend going to be tough...

Song here is Twilight Zone which was done by Golden Earring this is our group here!!! (MP3) Just for the fun of it I've put video of Golden Earring doing the song for comparing for myself and anybody else also. Wish me luck gang I'm going to need it.................

twilight zone.mp3 this is our group song.

Last edited by line6bassman; 12-03-2013 at 05:10 PM.

THAT is really good!!! Well done!!

- low life -

man that sounds really good! Good luck with the band.

LW Gold Standard 5
    Carvin/Kiesel - Icon5, BB75, PB5, LB70
    Fender - Pbass (DiMarzio Ultra P pickups, Warmoth Jazz neck), American Deluxe PJ, MIJ Walnut Jazz, American Elite Jazz
    Alembic Spoiler
    Rickenbacker 4003s
    Rickenbacker 4001 (1977)
    Spector Euro 4 LX
    Ken Smith BT4
    Musicman Stingray
    Power by Carvin B1000 through Markbass 2x10 Traveler (x2) (MarkBass Nano for practice/small gigs)

Somebody turn up the Bass!

www.engine14.com
    www.facebook.com/engine14band[/SIZE]

Great sound. Hope all works out for you!!!
    Always remember to enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going!!!

That was great, L6B! I wish you all the luck in the world with the challenge ahead. For many of us, I think it would be too much, but for you...go get 'em my friend!!
    Brian

Ya who!! This weekend canceled!! now about a week and a half to practice for recording session!!! That will work!!! Might get a couple more songs in by then!! Time for mainstreet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 5Slinger View Post
    man that sounds really good! Good luck with the band.
    Thanks mister Hip man!! Got a little extra time now without the pressure!! ( Good thing I don't need to do Under pressure by Queen!!) Now I can have some fun practicing without the pressure if you know what I mean!!? OK why not a video while it's on my mind!!

Last edited by line6bassman; 12-04-2013 at 10:28 AM.