+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Missing Donnie

Default Missing Donnie

Our good buddy Donnie B has been off the forum for a while. Anybody heard from him? Hope he is OK.

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasMan View Post
    Our good buddy Donnie B has been off the forum for a while. Anybody heard from him? Hope he is OK.
    Talked to him today and said he was going to try soon to report what's been up with him but if he doesn't soon I'll say what I know up to now. Gotta go for now..
    GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

Thanks L6B

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasMan View Post
    Thanks L6B
    I'll report here, What I know up to now is that he ended up having heart issues now and it seems as usual he has been spending to much time in the hospital again?? He seems to be in very good spirits and was very appreciative of my call!! So if any of you do have his number I think he would love to hear from you!! On the bass playing i guess with dealing all these issues it's been tough..
    I know he said he misses his friends from here and of course still loves the bass!!! So all in all again he sounded good, beside these things going on and other things of life's dealings. So I hope he can come around soon!! I also know he took a fall of some sort that was a set back. So if someone and again if you have his number I'm sure he would love to hear from you!!

Line6bassmanTR
    GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

Thank you for bringing us up to date, L6B. I don't have Donnie's number, so please present my complements and best wishes. I know that there are many of us pulling for him.

Brian

I don't have his number L6B, but if you're in contact with him again, let him know that we're missing him and wishing him a speedy recovery!

Thanks for the update, L6B. Our prayers and thoughts will be with Donnie and his family!!!
    Always remember to enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going!!!

+ Reply to Thread