Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: L6B"s Annual Christmas Madness!!!

Default L6B"s Annual Christmas Madness!!!

Annual or yearly is something that happens once a calendar year. Hee!!Heee!!! Thank goodness for you it's only once a year!!

Once again this has nothing to do with bass but I've done this a couple of years now on the row and it features a song by one of our own here from THE Row!! By The one you know as DAVID ( CROSSMAN ) a song he wrote.

So every year at this time for The Annual Christmas Banquet I sing a old time Gospel number Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1504942_10153587656900156_1433866109_n.jpg 
Views:	319 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	3619 with my lady friend which everybody seems to get a kick out of and always wonders what we are coming up with for the next year!!!

Also did a skit and sang a song written by our own David Crossman called Fruit Inspector. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1004925_10153587654635156_665279411_n.jpg 
Views:	356 
Size:	84.8 KB 
ID:	3620
    Also everybody thought at first impression I was Morgus the Magnificent so if you don't know who Morgus is it's this guy.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NOL Oct07_MedRes_Page_34_Image_0001.jpg 
Views:	311 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	3621Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hqdefault.jpg 
Views:	314 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	3622 But no I'm a fruit inspector checking out the fruits on the tree's and pruning tree's. Some might get it without going to far into it?
    Also a little interesting note on Morgus, when I was a kid a younger kid then I am now I had a chance to be on the show and see how the show was made and PS, I was put in a machine and I disappeared and never was seen again. LOL!!. So I'm not really here?????

And as usual soon as I get the videos up on YouTube I'll put them up for a short time for you to laugh at then I'll take
    them down... Heh Hay... You think I'm going to let everyone laugh at me all year long? Also the band I'm in wants me to sing, I'm in trouble now..

Till then everyone have a great holiday season no matter how you might celebrate them!!!

Line6bassmanTR

PS. @ David. Sorry guy after all my hard practice on your song I messed it up a little forgot a verse where to put it etc
    but everybody enjoyed your song Immensely and what I did with it!! So thanks again David for the use of the song!!
    Last edited by line6bassman; 12-13-2013 at 04:27 PM.
    GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

Sounds like a good time, L6B. Looking forward to the videos!!!
    Always remember to enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going!!!

Can't wait for the video!!

- low life -

I can't wait, L6B.
    We know it will be fun and imaginative and uniquely you.

Brian

Here ya go TR!! Enjoy your laughter while you can!!!?? People seemed to have Enjoyed my Singing Madness once again this year...Some people are just SICK!!! Heee!!!Heee!!! Gospel number coming later this evening... Get over this one first if you can?? Some people will do just about anything to get a laugh Huhhh?

Line6bassmanTR

PS. Let me know if there's any trouble with viewing video, don't seem to load for me? Should be good to go now....

Last edited by line6bassman; 12-14-2013 at 01:19 PM.

:::applause:::

Love it!!

- low life -

Good stuff L6B!!!

Loads 'O fun

Here's the Gospel number to end this years L6B's Annual Christmas Madness!! Hope you guys can still enjoy the season how ever you celebrate this time of year after this. Haa Haaa!! And again just wait till my new band hears me sing!!! Heee!!! Heeee!!!
    Have a great holiday season!!!

Line6bassmanTR

Thanks for sharing with us, L6B! Good stuff.

- low life -

Great stuff, L6B. Thanks for sharing!!!
    Always remember to enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going!!!