+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fundraising for Trip to Memphis

Default Fundraising for Trip to Memphis

Hey, all y'all!! I hope this message finds everyone doing REALLY well, practicing a LOT, and looking forward to a Very Merry Christmas!!

Forgive the shameless plug, but I wanted to call your attention to the article just posted last night about my fundraising campaign to support my trip to Memphis in January, 2014. I'm the Sacramento representative for the solo/duo category for the International Blues Challenge. On electric bass and vocals!!

That's right - on bass and vocals - and it appears as if I'm the first person to EVER do that. So whether I win or lose, I'm making history on behalf of all bass players everywhere!!

Please check out the article, and also the IndieGoGo campaign itself. There are numerous giving levels - from $5 to $5,000 with gifts at all levels beginning at $15. (Can you say Executive Producer? ) Every dollar helps and no donation is too small.

Whatever you can do is GREATLY appreciated!!

Thanks so much, and I hope everyone has a joyous holiday season!!

God bless,

Lane

Read the article here: http://www.thunderrow.com/content.ph...-Lane-Baldwin!

Visit the campaign home page here: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/he...es-competition
    Ask not what Bass can do for you...
    Ask what YOU can do for Bass.

Coming Soon:
    The View From Here

Join me on the Web:
    LaneBaldwin.com
    BassLessonsHQ.com

LIKE me on Facebook:
    Lane Baldwin
    Bass Lessons HQ

Follow me on Twitter

HUGE THANKS to DaveB for becoming a Fan ($100) of the campaign!!! You ROCK!!!!! ~ Lane
    Ask not what Bass can do for you...
    Ask what YOU can do for Bass.

Coming Soon:
    The View From Here

Join me on the Web:
    LaneBaldwin.com
    BassLessonsHQ.com

LIKE me on Facebook:
    Lane Baldwin
    Bass Lessons HQ

Follow me on Twitter

+ Reply to Thread