Thread: It's a start!

Default It's a start!

Cool! Now if I can soon get my you know what busy on it, I'll start on this one are put it in the the works.

Line6bassmanTR

PS. Like I was saying else where I was thinking of doing a YouTube video on this one to follow along with. Tabs and
    standard music notations are already done but since a recent move to a new city I need to find where I packed them?
    Have some other ideas about these tabs that I'll mention later. Have a great one!!

GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

Cool. Where did you move?

- low life -

Quote Originally Posted by Elmeaux View Post
    Cool. Where did you move?
    New Orleans. The city of Jazz!! We actually moved in with my brother in-law while we look for a place of our own. At least I moved in with a musical family which by the way him and some other guys started in 1981( The Storyville Stompers ) Jazz band, cool bunch of guy which
    by the way has a couple of kinda well known cats!! The drummer actually subs with the Allman Brother Band and the Trombone player Craig plays with Harry Connick, Jr. Big Band from time to time when that's happening! Why I say all this is because it is nice to be surround by a bunch of cool musicians!! And I was getting stale musically where I was....

Line6bassmanTR

Sorry gang I know this is a tabs section but I thought some might be interested in a new group Craig put together called Bonerama.

Sorry again got a little goffy in this tab section???

Line6bassmanTR
    Last edited by line6bassman; 03-29-2014 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by line6bassman View Post
    New Orleans. The city of Jazz!!
    I love New Orleans, so much music and excitement all the time!!!
    Always remember to enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going!!!

man i love this stuff i love savoy brown. great bass stuff . and the great jazz bands. i was just lessening to john mall good times blues great bass work there. also paul butterflied and the butterflied band great bass there too.
    Let's Play Bass!

Found it, coming soon in some form..

Here is part of it gang!! Trying to get used to this new Windows 8.1 is a trip. I'll edit this post till done. (Are as much as I can)
    Try it out and let me know how close you think it is to the song? Remember this is the first time it has ever been put
    up anywhere. Have fun!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Got a ring title TR.jpg 
Views:	339 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	3822Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ring in his nose - page 1 001.jpg 
Views:	363 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	3823

Last of 1st page!! 2 page coming. Optional version.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ring in his nose 1st page end.jpg 
Views:	330 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	3842
    Last edited by line6bassman; 04-19-2014 at 05:09 PM.

thank you line6bassman i LOVE. that song . and any thing from savoy brown. i was checking out some jon may all the other day. good stuff. YOU DA MAN
    Let's Play Bass!

Quote Originally Posted by DONNIE B View Post
    thank you line6bassman i LOVE. that song . and any thing from savoy brown. i was checking out some jon may all the other day. good stuff. YOU DA MAN
    Hey Donnie!! How's it going? When I start putting the next part of it up you better have learned the first part you hear???
    Just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!! Coming soon a little more of it!!!

Line6bassmanTR

Next part of song edit above. 3rd part.

Line6bassmanTR