+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Beat Buddy

Default The Beat Buddy

Coming in August 2014, The Beat Buddy looks very interesting and is something that I am going to look into!!!

Check it out at http://mybeatbuddy.com/
    Always remember to enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going!!!

Sould be a winner. Let us know if you get one! We'll need a review.

- low life -

SF46,

Don't you have a Fender B Dec 30 amp?

in conjunction with the ULT-4 footswitch and by using the MIDI editing and storage capabilities via a PC, I think you already have most of these capabilities in your grasp - plus a tuner, automatic pitch cycling, programmable tempo change and a looper.

The B Dec only has 76 (or so?) songs and exercises on board, but there is massive variation of these available and also the ability to upload MIDI song files - I doubt I will ever get to the end of its opportunities.....

And, remarkably, I reckon the B Dec is actually less complicated to operate than the Beat Buddy appears to be...... (YMMV).
    Shine on you crazy diamond.....

Yes, you are correct, Paul and I love my Fender B-DEC Amp. However if I'm playing with a friend away from my home I don't take the B-Dec with me as I use it only for practice. I use an older amp and thought this may be useful with a bass and guitar player jamming. I may be wrong and it will not be what I'm looking for!!!
    Always remember to enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going!!!

+ Reply to Thread