Thread: Article: Lane On Bass Needs Our Help!

Default Article: Lane On Bass Needs Our Help!

I donated through PayPal. The money goes directly into his bank account. Easy peasy! Roy is right. The Bluesman Baldwin does so much for Thunder Row and TMBG. Remember what he did after the Nashville flood? Low Notes for Nashville. The man gives til it hurts. Give what you can, but please give!

3. Default

My contribution is on its way. I encourage everyone who can to help out. Lane is not only a great bassist, he's a good human being. Get well soon, Lane!

Hi, all y'all! And thanks SO much for your concern and support. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. To be honest, it's very humbling, not to mention embarrassing, to be in such a state. I'm doing my best to stay positive and look toward August, when I can begin to work again (in limited doses). Unfortunately, I've expended my own resources, and am left to plead for help from my friends. So far, I'm about a third of he way toward covering July bills, but am several thousand shy of what I'll need to cover expenses until I can again make a living.

For those who have already contributed, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! For everyone else, ANYTHING you can do is a BIG HELP!!

Thank you again, and God bless you all!!

I donated once through PayPal and once through the fund raising link. Does my heart good to have the chance to give back to this talented, generous musician.

Giving makes you feel good. Don't deny yourself the feeling!