Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article: All You Need Is ...

Default Article: All You Need Is ...

I like that sort of music. Interesting and moody. Not too keen on the weird laughing at the beginning, but it's their thing, so...

The laughing doesn't take away from the song once it starts.

Very nice. Thanks for the contribution, Basslad!
    Last edited by Elmeaux; 08-21-2014 at 10:59 AM.

Thanks Elmeaux. Initially, I had the same sort of feeling about the laughter, but it doesn’t appear on the actual album called the EYE.

I actually thought the creepy laughter and magician thing added a nice atmosphere to the song. Just goes to show everyone's taste is unique. I felt the monochrome visuals worked as well. Thanks for the link Basslad!

You’re welcome, Kimgee. Yes, in the context of the video itself, the laughter, magician thing, and monochrome visual effect certainly have their place. It took me a few auditions to fully appreciate the whole thing, but that’s what I usually do. In the past, I would just listen to something as a whole. I liked it or disliked it. These days, I listen several times focusing on different parts. It actually started when I picked up the bass.

Quote Originally Posted by Basslad View Post
    Thanks Elmeaux. Initially, I had the same sort of feeling about the laughter, but it doesn’t appear on the actual album called the EYE.
    Smart move. It's a nice video thing, but on an album, I'd want the music only.

- low life -

I’ve just found out that my friends go on tour in September. I thought I would share this information in the spirit of spreading the music around. I hope I’m not breaking any rules here. I’m not their promoter and I don’t get paid for it. If you think you might want to see them, here’s their schedule:

https://www.facebook.com/frogbellyan...p_308540029359

It says the page cannot be found. Bad link?

- low life -

Quote Originally Posted by Elmeaux View Post
    It says the page cannot be found. Bad link?
    The links work for me. Perhaps there was a temporary glitch.

Doesn't work for me either.