Thread: Article: Big Blues - Lane Baldwin's View

Default Article: Big Blues - Lane Baldwin's View

- low life -

Very good and better than that on the view from here...

Excellent interview! Thanks, Lane for sharing!!!

Great interview and insights from Lane.

Guess I'll have to download it and burn a CD. Gotta have the physical "item".

I download, but I don't cut a disc. I make backups of all my files onto this 3 terabyte backup machine thing I bought. If any of my downloads go astray or get damaged, I just offload a fresh copy from the "master files" in storage. The only reason I'd like to see a CD is because of the packaging, art, etc that come with it. And an autograph, of course! But it's up to Lane. Gotta Have This One!

Great interview! Thanks to Elmeaux for conducting it, and Lane for sharing the insights.

Hey, all y'all! VERY glad you enjoyed the interview, and I really hope you enjoy the CD as well.

We are doing the first run of promo CDs now. These will have graphics on the CD, but ONLY a white sleeve. We have to have a physical copy to send to various media and industry types, and as I promised, you can have one of those as soon as I have them in my hand. And, yes, I'll be happy (and honored!) to sign them.

I don't know if we will do a full package, meaning a real sleeve, in the future. Just in the past three years that we've been working on The View From Here, the industry has changed under our feet and, like a lot of others, we're still trying to figure it out.

I we do actually produce a "consumer" version, I'll find a way to discount it as heavily as possible for those who purchased the download through CD Baby (which I can track). If we put the downloads on my site, I'll offer the same thing to those who purchase there.

Again... thanks a ton! I think it's really cool that the first article appeared here in our little private club house!

God bless, and Keep Thumpin'!

Lane