Thread: Recording Made Easy for iPad

Default Recording Made Easy for iPad

Apple’s iPad has become one of the most convenient and popular tools for music production. Join our Recording Made Easy class to learn how to get the most out of your iPad as a vehicle for music creation.

All Guitar Center Stores

Saturday, August 30th, 2014
    10:00 am
    Classes, In-Store
    All Guitar Center Stores

Click here to register in your area.

http://musicmentor.guitarcenter.com/...easy-for-ipad/

Line6bassmanTR
    GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

Ain't got an iPad, but it sounds like a good deal for those who do.

- low life -

How about a class for people that don't waste their money on overpriced apple products? I have recently become interested in home recording, but I have no interest in using apple stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by kimgee View Post
    How about a class for people that don't waste their money on overpriced apple products? I have recently become interested in home recording, but I have no interest in using apple stuff.
    Hey kimgee do youself a favor and sign up for notices from Guitar Center, awhile back ago around here I put a notice up from them when they did a day on home recording with multi-trak units (I believe) they always have something that might be helpful to some. And by the way I don't have an IPad either but I do know a few people that do and I heard a few of their recordings and they sound darn good!
    So anyone that does have a iPad this might be for you.

Line6bassmanTR

Thanks, for the info. I have had nothing but bad experiences with the guitar center here in Tampa, FL, but I will give it another try.

Default Recording Made Easy for GarageBand

Saturday, September 6th, 2014
    10:00 am
    Classes, In-Store
    All Guitar Center Stores

Join us Saturday for an entry-level course on the Digital Audio Workstation, GarageBand. The material covered includes an intro to computer recording, signal flow, microphone techniques and more. This free 4-part workshop will be held every Saturday at 10 AM local time in every Guitar Center store that has been opened for 60 days or more.

http://musicmentor.guitarcenter.com/...ource=4TP4D1AK

Line6bassmanTR