Thread: Article: Happy Campers!

Default Article: Happy Campers!

An absolutely FANTASTIC week!! Many thanks to Barbara and David for planning, organizing, and making it happen. And many thanks to Roy, Adam, Ant, and Tim for providing such great instruction. Looking forward to the next Roy Vogt Bass Boot Camp. I'm definitely planning on being there.

Great axes, happy faces, I’m sure you had a blast!

Brave souls getting up on stage to play in front of the big timers! Looks like you had a blast.

- low life -

Best time ever! So great to meet everyone. Thanks to Roy and the Crossmans for making the week magical.

No matter how many times we go to the Rutledge each time is better. I left so pleased and inspired. I conquered a fear and played the song like I owned it. Now I want to do it again. Thank to all my camp mates for the inspiration. this is a can't miss experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmeaux View Post
    Brave souls getting up on stage to play in front of the big timers! Looks like you had a blast.
    Your next!!!
    GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wmcdougle View Post
    No matter how many times we go to the Rutledge each time is better. I left so pleased and inspired. I conquered a fear and played the song like I owned it. Now I want to do it again. Thank to all my camp mates for the inspiration. this is a can't miss experience.
    That's great my bass Brother!!!

Line6bassmanTR

Quote Originally Posted by Trayster2 View Post
    Best time ever! So great to meet everyone. Thanks to Roy and the Crossmans for making the week magical.
    Sounds great my bass Sister!! Sorry I didn't get to meet you this year.