Thread: Looks like a great course and community!

1. Thumbs up Looks like a great course and community!

Hi Everyone.

Just received the course and the book (I bought the coiled version because I hate reading off the computer and/or printing it off a printer...haha) Looks pretty pro and having Ashley Lollis on the DVD's at the beginning and at the end of each lesson helps In all comical seriousness Roy Vogt is a consummate bass player and seems like a great teacher.

I have been playing for a number of years, been in a few bands, recorded in the studio etc. and am just looking to break out of my rut. I thought I would try this course based on the great recommendations and start at off at ground zero like I was a newbie to bass with a fresh clean slate. A good review of the basics is always helpful.

Cheers,
    The Groove Soldier

Welcome, Groove Soldier. Glad to have you with us! Enjoy the course and have fun! Be sure to check out the RESOURCES and BASS LESSONS & TIPS tab for plenty of helpful supplements.

- low life -

Nice to have you here, Groove Soldier. With your experience, I look forward to your thoughts and insights.
    Brian

Welcome to Thunder Row and TMBG, Groove Soldier. Glade to have you as part of our family. Enjoy the lessons and above all have FUN!!!
    Always remember to enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going!!!

Welcome to the Row!

TMBG is a great "refresher" for experienced players, helps identify bad habits we've developed and opens ears to all sorts of things we haven't bothered/learned to play before. It's been great for me - I needed the kick in the pants.

Hi Groove Soldier and welcome to TR!