Thread: Thank you for the Birthday wishes..

Default Thank you for the Birthday wishes..

Sorry I have not been around in a long time.

I have a new job and I am working double shifts. That amounts to 14 .5 hours a day and when I get home I go to bed and I sleep most of Satuday..

I have not even picked up my bass for months and my band has imploded so I have been out of the bass world.

But thanks for remembering me thunder row

I miss you guys. I have to keep this job for a while until my daughter graduates college. Then I hope to find a easy job that allows me to play again...

Ditto

Dan O'Rourke
    Nothing like a Great Bottom end!

Hope it was a good birthday. We all know how work can take away from what we REALLY want to do!!

- low life -

Sounds like you're "up to your eyeballs" in real life. Wishing you the best and a light at the end of the tunnel.

sorry i missed your birth day best wishes
    Let's Play Bass!

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto View Post
    Sorry I have not been around in a long time.

I have a new job and I am working double shifts. That amounts to 14 .5 hours a day and when I get home I go to bed and I sleep most of Satuday..

I have not even picked up my bass for months and my band has imploded so I have been out of the bass world.

But thanks for remembering me thunder row

I miss you guys. I have to keep this job for a while until my daughter graduates college. Then I hope to find a easy job that allows me to play again...

Ditto

Dan O'Rourke
    Sorry I'm late on this Happy Birthday!! Also thought this might be a place to slip this in?? I know the feeling Ditto with the job thing.
    Sorry gang that I haven't been able to contribute like I used to around here although I would really love to and have some as usual
    crazy things that I would like too ( you know me ). I am here everyday checking in but since I've started being the Plumber for the
    New Orleans Armstrong Airport and the time shift I work it's a little tough to do. Can't believe it but in a couple of months I will be there
    a year!! And for awhile I had no bass playing also but for a month are so now (since my new schedule) I was able to get back with my group and play at least once a week now!! So be patient Ditto it will all work out!! So that's it for me just in case anyone was wondering?? Have a great day!!!

Line6bassmanTR
    GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

Hey Dan,

You've been missed, but those of us of a certain vintage certainly understand. Come back whenever you can - we
    ll be here, as will you poor bass - sitting all alone in the closet, unplayed, unloved . . .