+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Friends' New Album

Default My Friends' New Album

Do you remember my musician friends Tom & Liz? I introduced them and their band Frogbelly & Symphony last year here. Well…, they are about to release a new album and came up with this cool and clever exclusive Personal Edition and Album funding campaign on Kickstarter. I thought I’d share it with you providing the link. Just watch the vid to get a better idea of what it’s all about, before you read the story. Anyone can help get this project off the ground. So, here’s the link:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...um-blue-bright

It's kind of an industrial/punk feel on this one. Energetic and avant garde.

- low life -

Ghettoblaster Magazine is streaming the new album 'Blue Bright Ow Sleep' in its entirety for a week! Check it out if you like. Here’s the LINK.

“Before I die” is my favourite track from the new album. The official music video for this track is currently unlisted so I won’t embed the vid here directly, but I’ll give you the link to the Infectious Magazine page where you can view it. Read the short article if you will, or just scroll down to the vid and enjoy! Here’s the LINK.

Very nice video and song. Impressive in fact. Thanks for sharing.

+ Reply to Thread