+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hey i am still here

Default hey i am still here

well with GODS WILL and a whole lot PRAYERS. I am still here. it has been a ruff one this time iam still not doing well. the radiation this time has made me very sick i have dizzy spells and a lot of confusion.
    but they told me that could happen for a few weeks going int my second week we will see i am going to do something on my bass today. i will let every one how it go,s more than it will be pretty funny. any more i just take every thing with a grain of salt and be thankful for what i have got. like family and friends like here on the row.well i have tired my self out trying to get this posted. again my family and i thank all of you very much.but i will keep pushing forward as long as the good LORD will let me.will never give up.i got to play on .one way or another much love and thanks to all donnie b and family
    Let's Play Bass!

yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

Great to hear from you Donnie.
    Shine on you crazy diamond.....

So very good to hear from you, Donnie. All the best man!

Attaboy!!!!

- low life -

6. Default

Rock on, Donnie! Thanks for being such a great example of strength and FAITH to us all. As for being confused and crazy . . . what's MY excuse!?

We love you! Godspeed.

. . . or in my case, ROLL on! Keep hammerin', Donnie - you don't want your lovely wifey to expect too much quiet around the house! Ashley says to send you her love. (She's mushy that way). Everybody around the office took up a collection to get you a box of chocolates, and I was takin' 'em to the mailbox when a MIRACLE happened! They evaporated! Amazin', ain't it? Oh well, it's the thought that counts, right?

Quote Originally Posted by thunderman View Post
    Rock on, Donnie! Thanks for being such a great example of strength and FAITH to us all. As for being confused and crazy . . . what's MY excuse!?

We love you! Godspeed.
    I'll Second that Emotion

https://youtu.be/mv9cWgkpIZ4

Line6bassmanTR
    Last edited by line6bassman; 03-22-2015 at 08:56 PM.
    GO LOW!!!STAY HIGH!!!ON BASS THAT IS!!!

You the MAN, Donnie. Keep the faith and may God bless you and your family!!!
    Always remember to enjoy where you're at on the way to where you're going!!!

You hang in there Donnie and keep on keepin' on!!!

+ Reply to Thread