Thread: Article: The View From Here On CD

Default Article: The View From Here On CD

- low life -

Are you in the draw? Send me your username and whether or not you're in the US or Canada. Win a hard copy of Lane's THE VIEW FROM HERE.

3. Default

I've got Lane's last album. If I don't win this one, I'll buy it! It may be the blues - but Lane somehow manages to make it 'feel-good music'! He's a legend! (If you don't have one of Lane's albums in your collection, well, you don't really have a collection!)

Still takin' names for the giveaway. Just send me a message or email. All we need is your email, screen name, and whether you're in the US or Canada.

- low life -

Sorry, not in Canada or US ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Sorry, not in Canada or US ;-)
    Rough, I know, but in the end, in comes down to shipping costs. You Europeans are mighty expensive. Did you enter the contest to win an ESP rig? It's worldwide.

http://www.thunderrow.com/content.ph...Open-Worldwide

- low life -

Thanks for the ESP contest, I completely missed it.
    Now hoping to win AND that they have the option for a Lefty bass ;-D

Oh, and I also supported Lane's Indiegogo campaign, so I expect a signed copy of the CD from there.

A sad thing that he wasn't able to go to the contest due to his health problems.

Get well soon Lane.

This is a great CD!
    I personally prefer to have a hard copy of my music - some kind of security in knowing I have it in my hand, rather on my hard drive that just failed.

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasMan View Post
    This is a great CD!
    I personally prefer to have a hard copy of my music - some kind of security in knowing I have it in my hand, rather on my hard drive that just failed.
    I agree, unfortunately most people these days are happy with downloads (legal and illegal), resulting in dropping sales of physical CD's which cause most stores to close.
    Fender 2012 American Standard Precision Bass (Left-handed)
    Fender '59 Bassman LTD.