Thread: Article: TMBG Loop Library

Default Article: TMBG Loop Library

- low life -

What I can say is that at the moment Google Chrome is the only supported browser on Linux (Iceweasel/Firefox, opera, ... do not support the HD video at this time).

3. Default

I can't get the loop to work. I have the DVDs not the streaming service. When I click on the blue moon, the lesson jumps forward. I have windows platform.

Clicking the blue moon will immediately take you away from the main lesson to the practice area for that lesson. It basically stops the lesson and re-directs you to the loop area, so you can practice the concept as much as you want. If you just want to watch the lesson through before starting your repeating practice, just watch and follow along as best you can with Roy in a "live" format. After you've watched and have started to absorb what Roy is teaching, then click the blue moon to repeat that concept. When you have repeated the loop as many times as you want, click the blue moon again to take you back to the main lesson, right where you left off.

You can also access the entire loop library from the main disc menu. For example, when you insert disc 1, it'll show you a menu for Lessson 1 and Lesson 2. Click the Lesson you want. In addition to the menu that pops up, you'll see the LOOP LIBRARY menu at the bottom of the screen. It'll take you to all the loops available for Lesson 1.

If you can't work the loop library correctly after trying these steps, drop us another line; we can help determine if the discs themselves are damaged.

Welcome aboard and thanks for reaching out.
    Last edited by Elmeaux; 10-25-2015 at 04:29 AM.